RCIC,Rajjoban Deep singh is licensed by College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, which is the regulatory body for immigration consultant in Canada. He is competent to represent the clients before immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada(IRCC) service Canada and provoincial nominee program. Furthermore , we can advice,consulant and represent our clients application with Department of Citizenship and Immigration(CIC), Canadian Border security agency (CBSA),Immigration and refugee-board for the immigration purposes under IRPA of Canada.



Honesty, dedication, integrity and good service. Excellence, Hardwork and commitment provide a best immigration path for clients to make their future bright because life is too short to regret and make wrong decisions.Witnessing the dramatic increase in number of people migrating to Canada for better life.We help them to achieve their dreams.We are committed to genuine and quality service in adherence with canadian immigration law.


I am an approved member of College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. I arrived in Canada as an international student and graduated with Business administrative diploma.Additionally, I earned certificate in Immigration, Law, Policies,and procedures from University of British Columbia.


Who can be included in your permanent residency application?
  • The spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner of the sponsored person. The dependant children of the sponsored person.
  • The dependant children of the sponsored person's dependant children.
  • The dependant children of the sponsored person's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner's children.
What immigration programs can I apply for?
There is no perfect answer to this question. To find the best immigration program, we have to consider multiple factors like age, nationality, language ability, family members education, work experience, income, net worth, job offer, etc. After review of abovementioned factors, we will decide which immigration program eligibility is met.
Can International students graduated from non DLI institution be eligible for post graduate work permit?
No, only international students from DLI institution are eligible to secure a post graduate work permit (PGWP).
Does PNP nominee certificate means permanent residence?
No, IRCC has a prerogative to make the final decision to grant permanent residence or not. Under Federal-Provinical agreement, majority provinces are alloted quota each year, therefore they can select candidate based on their province economic priorities and labour market conditions. The processing times differs after nomination based on if you apply under express entry or not.
Do I need to include proof of funds for express entry?
Yes, under the federal skilled worker program or federal skilled trades program. However, you are exempt from above mentioned condition if you are authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada. A candidate is not required to show settlement funds under canadian experience class.
I am working in Canada on a valid work permit. Does this count as job offer?
No, a work permit is not a job offer. A job offer is valid if your current or future employer:
  • has a written offer to give you a full-time, non-seasonal job for one year or more if you are accepted as a permanent resident.
  • has a positive labour market Impact assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada